Glock Factory uppers are now available in a variety of calibers and sizes. These are new, factory spec uppers that can be used in a variety of ways:
- Replace your existing damaged or worn upper - exact replacement
- Switch Calibers - a perfect way to take your Glock 9mm to .40 cal or even .357 - or vice versa!
- Build your Polymer80 Lower - the Glock Gen3 factory slides are an exact match to the Polymer80 lowers (Gen4 slides are not compatible with the Polymer80 lowers)
- Available for most Glock models including:
- 17, 22, 31 (This Product)
ncludes all the parts to assemble a Poly80 Spectre lower in 9mm.
Upgrades over OEM parts include:
Connector 3.5 lb-
- 25% reduction in side thickness provides superior reset action.
- The connector has been redesigned with new spring weights and angles for improved geometry and feel. Connector has a built in debris channel for improved performance.
Lone Wolf Trigger Spring 6 lb-
- The Lone Wolf 6# trigger spring is 20% heavier than stock and provides additional force to assist the operator in pulling the trigger
- Reduces trigger pull weight and provides a more positive reset.
Extended Slide Stop 3 Pin-
- Faster reloads and smoother mag changes
- Easy to Install or remove
- Fit and finish are simply outstanding!
Ext Slide Lock Lever-
- Will not interfere with any holster
- Simple to install or remove
- 30.01MM in length vs 28.37MM OEM part
Magazine Catch Extended-
- No modifications are necessary, easily installed or removed.
- Glock Trigger Housing 9mm
- Trigger or W/O Trigger
- Trigger Pin
- Trigger Housing Pin
- Locking Block Pin
- Mag Catch Spring
- Slide Lock Spring